Saturday, July 7, 2012

Praying For You

No one wants to make a sympathy card, or a card for a hard time. However, think about how you might brighten someone's day, even if it's just for a moment. This card could have any sentiment, though. I used our shimmer chalks, and I LOVE them! I've been using my SU! chalks for 12 years, but when I joined A Muse Studio, I thought I'd better have what we sell. I'm SO glad I did! These chalks are so pretty, I have a hard time resisting a little eye job in the middle of cardmaking. I KNOW some of these colors would look GOOD on me!;)

The sentiment has a matching die set!! It was absolutely one of the first things I ordered out of the 2012 Inspiration Guide. 

ALL SUPPLIES FROM a|s

Stamps: Charming Gardeners, Say It With Style
Paper: Apricot, Sugar
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Apricot
Accessories: Shimmer Chalks, Sky 1/4" organdy, Sugar Pearl Stickers

2 comments:

  1. Love this pretty card...great subtle pop of color from the organdy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to drop me a line!