Friday, May 20, 2011

Have a SWINGIN' day!


Now if this isn't a classic A Muse stamp, I don't know what is! I love this golfer! I used Essential Sentiments, Ovalicious and Swingin' Day here, plus a touch of Lime Stitched Grosgrain. I colored the golfer with my copic markers. I have six, you know! They came in my Deluxe Starter kit, along with a Colorless Blender.

Speaking of the A Muse Studio Deluxe Starter Kit, have you seen what you can get for $149? It's regularly $225 and contains more than $475 worth of super stamping stuff! I'm beginning to build my a|s team, and let me tell you that it's not that hard to do. This kit is irresistible! This is a limited time offer. I originally signed up just for the great stuff, but really wanted to turn it into a business after I saw and tried it all!

  • our FOUR 2011 Studio Sampler sets
  • the Harlequin Background stamp set
  • the Essential Sentiments stamp set
  • set of six clear blocks
  • sixteen A Muse Studio pigment ink pads
  • one Memento tuxedo black ink pad
  • six Copic Original markers
  • one Copic colorless blender
  • a Double Scrubber
  • a bottle of Squeaky Clean
  • one adhesive runner

  • one glue pen
  • one bottle of diamond glitter
  • a solid paper starter kit, with 20 sheets in ten colors
  • a gingham paper assortment
  • a polka dot paper assortment
  • a swatch ring
  • clear twinkle stickers
  • pearl twinkle stickers
  • an assorted pack of paper
  • flowers
  • six spools of ribbon
  • eight catalogs
  • business supplies and forms


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to drop me a line!