Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birthday Wishes

 This is another card from one of A Muse Studio's preplanned workshops. I don't believe this was the exact color scheme, but anyone who has been making cards for long knows you can use any color that suits you when you case a card. If you don't have the exact supplies used on the original, just substitute what you do have. The more you use the supplies you already own, the more creative you will become.
This card was fun and easy to make, easy for even a first time stamper. One of my favorite things about a|s is the ink. This gorgeous, bold leaf stamp makes a perfect impression every time when I use a|s inks. You also don't have to pound the stamp on the pad with all your strength to get your stamp inked. Just a gentle tap, tap, tap, and you're good to go, girlfriend!

The leaf stamp here is from Beautiful Botanicals 2, and the sentiment is from Contemporary Greetings. Just click on the a|s catalog, which will take you straight to my webstore. Just remember, if your order reaches $150, you will want to email it to me so I can spoil you with hostess benefits!

I hope you are all well and that you are enjoying your summers as much as I am mine! Big hugs to you!!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to drop me a line!