Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Page Three of the Girly Layout

 I used Buttercup Yellow, and Bubblegum and Blush Pinks on this page, plus a few dashes of Sugar for balance. Besides, who doesn't like a little sugar? I made the felt flower myself, I sell them in my Etsy shop. Well, I don't actually sell them, but they are in there ;) I adore the Butterfly die from A Muse Studio. I've been putting them everywhere!
 To get the ribbon ruched, I just pushed it forward under the presser foot as I sewed.  It's super easy to do, and it looks so sweet. I cut the tails off real purtty when I'm finished stitchin'.
That heart, which I use all the time, is from Hearts A Plenty. I added a Buttercup flower and a Twinkle sticker so it wouldn't be lonely. Then I popped that layer up and used my white gel pen to add polka dots to the scalloped nestie circle.

Well, toodles, girlfriends! Whatever you're doing, I hope it's fun!

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute I love the stacked ribbon embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! I have some gily pics you can slap on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRLY!!! I had to type that stupid code 4 times and never saw the typo LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots to love here! If I could even do this ruched ribbon, it'd be worth getting out my rarely-used sewing machine. And I absolutely love the little heart and flower together at the top. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to drop me a line!